What you’ll love about this saddle:
- The Luc Childeric DSG Dressage saddle
- Handcrafted in France
- Over 32 Hours work in each saddle
- Aged Birch tree used in the Wood and Steel Tree
- Made from Buffalo leather
- Hand carved high quality Latex panels to mould over the horse’s back
- Hand stitched welt in the seat to give the correct tension and smoother fit
- Narrow twist
- Deep seat
- V straps for a perfect fit on the horses back
The size of the Childeric tree cannot be adjusted. Minor adjustments can be made with pure wool felt shims by a Childeric trained saddler.
Size measured: 17.5″
Size stamped: 17.5″
Gullet measured: MW
Gullet stamped: –
-from top of stirrup bar: 44cm
-from top of flap: –
Flap width: 31cm
Panel fill: Latex
Panel length: 46cm
Condition of points: Good
Marks, damage or wear: Light leg and stirrup wear, excellent condition
Accessories: Childeric saddle cover
All saddles re-homed through The Saddle Hub come with our Happy Horse Happy Rider Guarantee. BUY the saddle, RIDE in it and make sure both you and your horse are happy before you DECIDE if this saddle is the answer to your prayers.
If you do not love your new saddle simply return it and receive a refund, of course there are some Terms and Conditions.
NOTE: Images are of the actual saddle. In the process of listing our saddles, the only correction made to images is the removal of background and the addition of a watermark.
We take great pride in offering as many payment options as possible, we accept Mastercard, Visa Card, PayPal, direct transfer or through interest free finance, to approved purchasers.*
*PayPal transactions attract a surcharge