What you’ll love about this saddle:
- Made in France
- The form, structure and texture of this dressage saddle enhance the harmony between rider and horse.
- Monoflap flap design for close contact
- Prominent knee/thigh blocks for a secure seat
- Stirrup bars positioned further back than usual helps the rider perfect stability in elevated paces and transitions
- Made of calfskin or buffalo leather for greater stability of the legs and pelvis.
Size measured: 17″
Size stamped: 17″
Gullet measured: MW
Gullet stamped: Arcade normale
-from top of stirrup bar: 36.5cm
Flap width: 30.5cm
Panel fill: Latex/foam
Panel length: 44cm
Adjustable: By a saddler
Condition of points: Near new
Marks, damage or wear: Light leg and stirrup wear, excellent condition, binding damage at pommel (see image)
Accessories: Devoucoux girth, Devoucoux saddle cover
All saddles re-homed through The Saddle Hub come with our Happy Horse Happy Rider Guarantee. BUY the saddle, RIDE in it and make sure both you and your horse are happy before you DECIDE if this saddle is the answer to your prayers.
If you do not love your new saddle simply return it and receive a refund, of course there are some Terms and Conditions.
NOTE: Images are of the actual saddle. In the process of listing our saddles, the only correction made to images is the removal of background and the addition of a watermark.
We take great pride in offering as many payment options as possible, we accept Mastercard, Visa Card, PayPal, direct transfer or through interest free finance, to approved purchasers.*
*PayPal transactions attract a surcharge