The revolutionary Fabrento from Albion combines the absolute in comfort for horse and rider with outstanding technical capabilities, all delivered with the signature sleek style and unsurpassed premium quality synonymous with the brand revered by riders worldwide.
What you’ll love about this saddle:
- Soft and well balanced close contact seat to ensure maximum stability and comfort
- Crafted from hand selected super supple calf leather
- Narrower and slimmer cantle
- Features the revolutionary Fabrento Adjusta Tree TM (evolved from Albion’s successful SLK tree) The impressive Adjusta-Tree TM’ technology, allows for precision fitting as well as enhancing the service life of the saddle.
- Unique, ergonomic wooden tree features a ‘Short Back Panel’ which complements the confirmation of the modern sports horse. This promotes maximum shoulder rotation whilst reducing loin pressure
- A pure wool felt lining with natural wool stuffing offers essential cooling qualities while the moulding around the back affords the highest level of comfort and improved weight distribution.
Size measured: 17.5″
Size stamped: 17.5″
Gullet measured: MW
Gullet stamped: MW
-from top of stirrup bar: 41cm
Flap width: 30.5cm
Panel fill: Flocking
Panel length: 45cm
Adjustable: By a saddler
Condition of points: Near new
Marks, damage or wear: Excellent condition
Accessories: Albion saddle cover, third girth points that can be sewn back on if needed
This saddle is only 7 months old with very minimal use.
All saddles re-homed through The Saddle Hub come with our Happy Horse Happy Rider Guarantee. BUY the saddle, RIDE in it and make sure both you and your horse are happy before you DECIDE if this saddle is the answer to your prayers.
If you do not love your new saddle simply return it and receive a refund, of course there are some Terms and Conditions.
NOTE: Images are of the actual saddle. In the process of listing our saddles, the only correction made to images is the removal of background and the addition of a watermark.
We take great pride in offering as many payment options as possible, we accept Mastercard, Visa Card, PayPal, direct transfer or through interest free finance, to approved purchasers.*
*PayPal transactions attract a surcharge