Terms and Conditions
By submitting an application for a Delivering Dreams Scholarship, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- You must be an Australian Permanent Resident to be considered for the Scholarship. Applicants under 18 years of age must have parental/guardian approval to apply and further, the parent/guardian of the applicant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions.
- You are only eligible to receive one (1) Scholarship, but can apply as many times as you wish.
- To be awarded a Scholarship, you, or your parent/guardian in the case of applicants under 18 years of age, must be an annual print or digital HorseVibes magazine subscriber.
- A HorseVibes selection panel will be used to select and notify Scholarship Recipients.
- The Scholarship Recipient will be contacted by HorseVibes within sixty (60) calendar days of the Scholarship Application deadline via phone and/or email using the contact information provided on the Recipient’s application.
- If the Recipient does not respond within ten (10) calendar days, HorseVibes reserves the right to award the Scholarship to another applicant.
- By applying for the Scholarship, the applicant commits to providing a short testimonial and a picture of themselves in the event they are awarded the Scholarship, plus regular updates on their activities and progress during the scholarship period. Further, they grant HorseVibes permission to use their name and images in the HorseVibes magazine, social media, emails and on the website.
- HorseVibes reserves the right to change the Scholarship program at any time, including but not limited to, the number of available scholarships, deadlines, requirements and/or scholarship amounts.
- In accepting a scholarship from HorseVibes you agree to WAIVE, RELEASE, AND DISCHARGE HorseVibes, its officers, associates and partner organisations from any and all liability, including but not limited to, any liability arising from the negligence or fault of the entities or persons released, for death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft, or actions of any kind which may occur to you during or after the scholarship period.
- HorseVibes reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Scholarship in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the Scholarship is not capable of being conducted as specified within these terms and conditions or in the event of illness, injury, death, natural disasters or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of HorseVibes.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to change.