Trifecta Half Pad with Sheepskin Rolls- Now with a Mesh spine band – improves breath-ability.
Why you will love this product:
- 95% shock absorption is provided by the ThinLine foam which also minimizes rider movement for a quieter seat.
- Shimmable for customised saddle fit, plus the panel has been enlarged to protect below the stirrup bar. The larger pocket allows you to shim more behind the point of the shoulder.
- Wither profile is raised, so suits more back profiles
- Perfect for riders that prefer fit, function, and fashion in a saddle pad
- ThinLine developed this pad to give riders the fashion appeal of sheepskin and the shock absorption they and their horses need without the bulk, high maintenance or cost of a full sheepskin pad
- This half pad features an upgraded mesh spine band that improves breathability, sheepskin rolls that are removed from the bottom of the pad to allow for clean even fit
- Improved cotton base with a denser weave and light wool fill
- The improved billet straps are stronger and more durable as well and a longer drop allows the ThinLine to protect below the stirrup bar and allows you to shim more behind the point of shoulder
- Each pad comes with a layer of ThinLine on top. Use the Full shims to double your ThinLine protection or customized them to create front, bridging or rear shims.
- ThinLineÃ¢ open-cell technology provides breath-ability and a non-slip saddle fit.
Saddle Pad Measurements
20.5″ total spine measurement | 15″ between the rolls | 16″ across seat
23″ total spine length | 18.25″ spine between the rolls | 18″ across seat
25″ total spine length | 19.5″ between the rolls | 18.5″ across seat