New ThinLine Trifecta Cotton Half Pad
What has been upgraded?
- Upgraded cotton pad base. Denser weave with light wool fill in the quilt.
- Upgraded billet straps and binding. Stronger and more durable.
- Increased wither profile that accommodates more toplines.
The new Cotton Trifectas have the same great benefits you know and trust!
- Ultimate protection for both the horse and rider’s backs.
- Reduces rider movement and prevents saddle slip.
- Contoured spine free channel for comfort.
- 95% shock absorption.
- Breathable to release heat and moisture.
- Shimmable for customized saddle fit.
- Easy maintenance and long-lasting performance.
- Low profile correction saddle pad, measuring less than 1/2? thick, allows for close communication and feel.
What is ThinLine?
ThinLine is a thin, shock absorbing non-slip breathable foam. It is endorsed by surgeons, master saddlers, riders and veterinarians.
Where is the ThinLine?
It is sewn onto the panel of our cotton Trifecta Half Pad. This panel creates the pocket that allows shims to be used. Use the Full shims to double your ThinLine protection or customized them to create front, bridging or rear shims.
19.75″ spine length
14.5″ across the widest part of the seat
21.75″ spine length
16″ across seat
23.25″ spine length
16.5″ across seat