What you’ll love about this saddle:
- Made with the ‘Spring Tree’ design which is created to flex and move with your horses back whilst also protecting the wither and the rest of the spine.
- Narrow twist which is particularly appreciated by female riders makes for an extremely comfortable seat and close contact with your inner thigh.
- Made of full grain cow hide
- Anatomically-shaped panel
- Deep but not restricting seat
- Its straight cut in the front area offers the horse maximum freedom of shoulder movement
Size measured: 17.5″
Gullet (measured with a gullet gauge): Medium Wide
Gullet stamped: 32
Flap width: 30.5cm
-from top of stirrup bar: 42cm
Panel fill: Flocking
Condition of points: Fair – points are 2 layers of leather which have come unglued, still useable but can be replaced for approx. $200
Marks, damages or wear: General wear and tear, leg wear, fading on seat and front of flaps, scuffs on cantle
All saddles re-homed through The Saddle Hub come with our Happy Horse Happy Rider Guarantee. BUY the saddle, RIDE in it and make sure both you and your horse are happy before you DECIDE if this saddle is the answer to your prayers.
If you do not love your new saddle simply return it and receive a refund, of course there are some Terms and Conditions.
NOTE: Images are of the actual saddle. In the process of listing our saddles, the only correction made to images is the removal of background and the addition of a watermark.
We take great pride in offering as many payment options as possible, we accept Mastercard, Visa Card, PayPal, direct transfer or through interest free finance, to approved purchasers.*
*PayPal, Zip and all credit card transactions attract a surcharge