What you’ll love about this saddle:
- Based on a narrow waisted tree, which provides a basis for a deep and comfortable fit, closeness to the horse and admits an unfiltered use of aids.
- Made on Stubbens famous ‘Spring Tree’ design which is created to flex and move with your horses back whilst also protecting the wither and the rest of the spine.
- Featuring Biomex* Technology. The Biomex seat has been designed in conjunction with Klinic Gut, a leading hospital for orthopedics and sports medicine in Switzerland, to create an innovative seat design that can greatly reduce a rider’s back pain.
- Saddle flap and panel have a comparatively generous forward cut suitable for riders whose upper thigh is proportionally longer than their lower leg.
- The standard medium elongated knee roll type offers sufficient support, even with horses with big movements, riders who have rounder thighs, or basically anyone who prefers to have a slight bend in their leg when they ride.
- Featuring a slot under the stirrup skirt; this slot allows for the stirrup leather to go under the flap so it isn’t under your thigh while you ride. There is a keeper under the flap to help secure the stirrup leather in place.