What you’ll love about this saddle:
- This deep seated saddle was designed and developed with Klaus Balkenhol, German National Champion, Olympic Gold Medalist, and author of several dressage books.
- Made in England
- Standard seat
- Low head
- Built on Albion’s birchwood spring tree with reinforced metal work
- Calfskin seat, knee pads, and panel
- Full-grain leather skirts and flaps
- Large, supportive knee rolls
- Wide, wool flocked, gusseted panel
- V-billeting system with webbing that allows for alternate positioning
Size measured: 18.5″
Size stamped: 18.5″
Gullet measured: W
Gullet stamped: W
-from top of stirrup bar: 44cm
-from top of flap: 41cm
Flap width: 32cm
Panel fill: Flock
Panel length: 47cm
Condition of points: Good
Marks, damage or wear: Leg and stirrup wear, normal wear
Accessories: Albion cover
All saddles re-homed through The Saddle Hub come with our Happy Horse Happy Rider Guarantee. BUY the saddle, RIDE in it and make sure both you and your horse are happy before you DECIDE if this saddle is the answer to your prayers.
If you do not love your new saddle simply return it and receive a refund, of course there are some Terms and Conditions.
NOTE: Images are of the actual saddle. In the process of listing our saddles, the only correction made to images is the removal of background and the addition of a watermark.
We take great pride in offering as many payment options as possible, we accept Mastercard, Visa Card, PayPal, direct transfer or through interest free finance, to approved purchasers.*
*PayPal transactions attract a surcharge