What you’ll love about this saddle:
- Made in England
- This is a smaller saddle for the rider who prefers less saddle and more freedom in the seat.
- Built on wooden Keyhole Tree, which is designed to accommodate the high, narrow withers and broad, flat back of modern warmbloods
- Calfskin seat, knee pads, and panel; full-grain leather skirts and flaps
- Anti-concussion tree provides special cushioning without adding extra bulk under the rider’s leg to give even the most sensitive horse complete comfort.
- Narrow, moderately deep seat
- Narrower twist and seat offers close contact feel
- Supportive, large knee rolls
- Gusseted, wool flocked panels
- Longer flap for taller riders
Size stamped: 17″
Size measured: 17″
Gullet measure: Medium Wide
-from top of stirrup bar: 49.5cm
– from top of flap: 46.5cm
Flap width: 33cm
Panel fill: Flocking
Panel length: 45cm
Adjustable: By a saddler
Condition of points: Fair
Marks, damages or wear: Leg and stirrup wear, well worn, stretched leather on seat, faded on back of seat and front of flaps, some loose stitching
Accessories: Albion saddle cover
Custom made for a tall slim person – narrow twist and extra long flaps
Reflocked 12 months ago
All saddles re-homed through The Saddle Hub come with our Happy Horse Happy Rider Guarantee. BUY the saddle, RIDE in it and make sure both you and your horse are happy before you DECIDE if this saddle is the answer to your prayers.
If you do not love your new saddle simply return it and receive a refund, of course there are some Terms and Conditions.
NOTE: Images are of the actual saddle. In the process of listing our saddles, the only correction made to images is the removal of background and the addition of a watermark.
We take great pride in offering as many payment options as possible, we accept Mastercard, Visa Card, PayPal, direct transfer or through interest free finance, to approved purchasers.*
*PayPal, Zip and all credit card transactions attract a surcharge