Our September Issue Has Arrived
Before we dive into the September edition, please note that entries for the inaugural Delivering Dreams Scholarship close on 15th September. So if you haven’t already forwarded your application, don’t dally. Follow this link to our scholarship information page to learn more.
This month’s issue includes:
- Renowned breeder Ulli Klatte gives us some sage advice on breeding and raising foals.
- Larissa Bilston offers some excellent advice on feeding mares with foals at foot.
- Helen Chugg covers the appropriate handling of foals in this month’s Training Tips.
- We feature the small but mighty Falabella, who we’ve featured on our stunning front cover.
- Columnist Charlie Brister teaches the art of opening and closing a gate without having to dismount.
- Our Hero Sally Francis was recently awarded a well-deserved OAM for her support of riders with a disability.
- Candida Baker explores the interactions of a family of horses and the exceptionally strong connections that they share in the Horse Listener.
- Dannii Cunnane helps us through the what, why and when of bit selection.
- Read the story about Clemmie Wotherspoon – from the depths of despair, to studying Equine Assisted Learning and trekking across Australia…
- There’s plenty more to read about, including John Wayne’s favourite horse and the healing power of hemp.
Enjoy our regular HorseVibes features every month, including columnist Charlie Brister; My Tackbox, Training Tips; Young Rider, our saddle review; monthly horoscopes and more.
All for our subscribers
As a HorseVibes Magazine subscriber you’ll not only have access to fascinating and informative editorial, you’ll also get amazing offers and discounts, exclusive to HorseVibes subscribers. No steak knives included as yet.
HorseVibes 12 month subscription includes 11 issues plus FREE special editions.
Digital subscriptions are available across all devices and include the latest issue and all regular issues released during your subscription. You can read your purchased HorseVibes magazine on iPad, Android, PC, Mac and Kindle.
Purchase single issues and 12 month subscriptions of HorseVibes Magazine by clicking the link above.
Receive a new issue each month, directly to you email inbox.
We welcome contributors from far and wide. With any editorial enquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any young riders out there that would like to share their story with us, please fill in the attached questionnaire and email back to us.
Young Rider Questionnaire DOWNLOAD
Informative. Inspirational. Aspirational.
That’s us in a nutshell.
HorseVibes is a proudly independent equine magazine. Each month we bring you a smorgasbord of stories, from opinion pieces and reflective essays from those in the industry to feature stories and regular columns – all designed to inspire you on your horse journey. Read about riders, trainers and educators in all disciplines. Develop your own skills, and stay engaged with a global community of like-minded equestrians.
At HorseVibes we cover everything from archery to agility, from showing to show jumping, from cowboy dressage to cross-country – you name it, we write about it. We want to see the young riders of today become the champions of tomorrow – to encourage them to set goals to help them achieve the dizzying heights ‘Our Heroes’ have reached.
We also offer our subscribers unique HorseVibes discounts across a range of equine retail items, ranging from horse nutrition and saddle care to riding apparel and more. You can choose to subscribe to us for just one monthly issue and give us a trial run, buy a quarterly subscription or better still subscribe for a year. (You’ll find us on Amazon, through Pocketmags and on Issuu.)
There is no better time to join the HorseVibes family and:
Discover the stories behind heroes such as Shane Rose, Vicki Roycroft and Heath Ryan.
Develop your skills with our valuable ‘training tips’ column.
Enjoy our ‘Tackbox’ column, in which equestrians write on subjects they’re passionate about.
Be delighted and amused by Epona, our resident horse astrologer.
Subscribe today and ensure you connect with us across Facebook, Instagram and email to receive the latest news, information, and, of course, stories from around the equestrian world. We’re sure you won’t be disappointed.
You can download the app from iTunes or GooglePlay with these links: