What you’ll love about the saddle:
- Monoflap design making the saddle lighter and allows you to sit closer to the horse.
- The Prestige-X Helen K has the narrowest twist in the Prestige range, this allows riders legs to hang very straight with the lower leg having good contact with the horse.
- It is very suitable for riders with a smaller pelvis.
- Ultra deep tree, allowing the rider to sink down within the seat, without hampering movement. This puts the rider in a more forward position, again allowing riders to move their legs freely on the horse
- The anatomically shaped blocks attached to the panels provide the rider with the best possible support, instantly positioning the riders leg in the correct position without restricting movement
- The saddle panels are also shaped anatomically to the horse to ensure greater freedom of movement for the trapezius muscles. This saddle adapts well to changes in your horses muscle development.
Size measured: 17″
Size stamped: 17″
Gullet measured: Wide
Gullet stamped: 34
-from top of stirrup bar: 42cm
-from top of flap: 39.5cm
Flap width: 9cm
Panel fill: Flocking
Panel length: 46cm
Adjustable: Bya saddler
Condition of points: Fair
Marks, damage or wear: Leg and stirrup wear, fading on seat and knee blocks, scuff on cantle, wear on pommel
Accessories: Prestige saddle cover
All saddles re-homed through The Saddle Hub come with our Happy Horse Happy Rider Guarantee. BUY the saddle, RIDE in it and make sure both you and your horse are happy before you DECIDE if this saddle is the answer to your prayers.
If you do not love your new saddle simply return it and receive a refund, of course there are some Terms and Conditions.
NOTE: Images are of the actual saddle. In the process of listing our saddles, the only correction made to images is the removal of background and the addition of a watermark.
We take great pride in offering as many payment options as possible, we accept Mastercard, Visa Card, PayPal, direct transfer or through interest free finance, to approved purchasers.*
*PayPal transactions attract a surcharge