What you’ll love about this saddle:
- Extremely close contact between horse and rider.
- Beautiful European styled stitching and made with extra supple long-wearing pre-oiled Antique Grained English leather.
- The tree can perfectly adapt itself to the withers and back of any horse.
- Features BayFlex contoured multi-density polyurethane panels. BayFlex is an extremely versatile material that can adjust itself to different pressures and maintain its protection without losing shape.
- Calfskin seat and knee pads.
- The flaps are made of extra supple long-wearing English leather with decorative stitching
- Lower pommel and narrower twist to allow extremely close contact between horse and rider
- The thicker panels to encourage the back muscles to be used effectively and efficiently.
- Medium deep seat and sculptured knee pads which help to support the riders legs.
- The Pessoa Legacy XP3 is manufactured with the XCHANGE gullet system and DPS panels. The XCH Changeable Gullet System allows the rider to modify the width of the tree with just a screwdriver.
Size measured: 17.5″
Size stamped: 17.5″
Gullet measured: Easy change gullet
Gullet stamped: White plate
-from top of stirrup bar: 36.5cm
-from top of flap: 33.5cm
Flap width: 34cm
Panel fill: Flocking
Panel length: 43.5cm
Adjustable: Easy change
Condition of points: Good
Marks, damage or wear: Leg and stirrup wear, dark spot in leather in seat, normal wear
All saddles re-homed through The Saddle Hub come with our Happy Horse Happy Rider Guarantee. BUY the saddle, RIDE in it and make sure both you and your horse are happy before you DECIDE if this saddle is the answer to your prayers.
If you do not love your new saddle simply return it and receive a refund, of course there are some Terms and Conditions.
NOTE: Images are of the actual saddle. In the process of listing our saddles, the only correction made to images is the removal of background and the addition of a watermark.
We take great pride in offering as many payment options as possible, we accept Mastercard, Visa Card, PayPal, direct transfer or through interest free finance, to approved purchasers.*
*PayPal transactions attract a surcharge