What you’ll love about this saddle:
- Designed in collaboration with the German Team Olympic Winner Ingrid Klimke
- Features a very narrow twist of the saddle tree
- Super close contact with the horse
- The rear area of the saddle tree has been made wider to ensure the greatest possible freedom of movement
- The small and large saddle flaps with soft Selloil leather doubling as well as the pre-formed knee inserts above the Velcro thigh supports ensure optimum security for the rider
Size measured: 17.5″
Size stamped: 17.5″
Gullet measured: MW
Gullet stamped: –
-from top of stirrup bar: 37cm
-from top of flap: 35cm
Flap width: 34cm
Panel fill: Flocking
Panel length: 46cm
Adjustable: By a saddler
Condition of points: Good
Marks, damage or wear: leg and stirrup wear, flaps worn at bottom/stitching pealing, wear on pommel, normal wear
Accessories: Passier saddle cover
All saddles re-homed through The Saddle Hub come with our Happy Horse Happy Rider Guarantee. BUY the saddle, RIDE in it and make sure both you and your horse are happy before you DECIDE if this saddle is the answer to your prayers.
If you do not love your new saddle simply return it and receive a refund, of course there are some Terms and Conditions.
NOTE: Images are of the actual saddle. In the process of listing our saddles, the only correction made to images is the removal of background and the addition of a watermark.
We take great pride in offering as many payment options as possible, we accept Mastercard, Visa Card, PayPal, direct transfer or through interest free finance, to approved purchasers.*
*PayPal transactions attract a surcharge