What you’ll love about this saddle:
- Handcrafted in France
- Over 32 Hours work in each saddle
- Aged Birch tree used in the Wood and Steel Tree
- Made from Buffalo leather
- Hand carved high quality Latex panels to mould over the horse’s back
- Hand stitched welt in the seat to give the correct tension and smoother fit
- Narrow twist
- Deep seat
- High cantle
- V straps for a perfect fit on the horses back
The DHE Luc Childeric saddle has a balance point more forward than the other models of Luc Childeric. The flaps are angled. The Luc Childeric DHE is usually more suitable for a compact type of horse.
The size of the Childeric tree cannot be adjusted. Minor adjustments can be made with pure wool felt shims by a Childeric trained saddler.