What you’ll love about this saddle:
- Modern saddle with a baroque look and feel.
- It is a beautiful reproduction of the original saddle that can be found in the “Marstall Museum” of the Princely School of Riding Art in Bueckeburg, Germany, with a modern twist.
- A very deep seat that makes sure you are always sitting in the centre of your horses balance.
- Optimal weight distribution to protect your horses back even on longer rides and allows you to give minimalist riding cues.
- Perfect for a rider seeking classical baroque training, who wants to be able to give their horse utmost comfort and who searches for balance and lightness in their training.
- Fully adjustable tree width via the patented Allen Wrench system, from narrow to extra wide
- Ultra-Flex tree
Size measured: 14″ from front to back
Size stamped: Size 1
Gullet measured: Fully adjustable gullet with allen key tool (included)
Gullet stamped: –
Channel: Panels are velcro which can be customised to suit
Flap width: 56cm
Panel fill: Foam
Panel length: 50cm (Saddle length = 56cm)
Adjustable: Fully adjustable
Condition of points: Excellent
Marks, damage or wear: Small mark on nearside edge of seat
Accessories: Leather anatomical girth, stirrup leathers, stirrup irons, gullet adjustment tool, saddle cover
All saddles re-homed through The Saddle Hub come with our Happy Horse Happy Rider Guarantee. BUY the saddle, RIDE in it and make sure both you and your horse are happy before you DECIDE if this saddle is the answer to your prayers.
If you do not love your new saddle simply return it and receive a refund, of course there are some Terms and Conditions.
NOTE: Images are of the actual saddle. In the process of listing our saddles, the only correction made to images is the removal of background and the addition of a watermark.
We take great pride in offering as many payment options as possible, we accept Mastercard, Visa Card, PayPal, direct transfer or through interest free finance, to approved purchasers.*
*PayPal transactions attract a surcharge