What you’ll love about this saddle:
- Fully adjustable via an easy turn of an Allen Wrench (via a discreet hole in the pommel). It can be adjusted to suit any width of your horse
- Deep and secure seat
- Prominent knee rolls
- Suitable for classical and competitive dressage and trail riding.
- The velcroed knee blocks can be placed to customize to the leg of the rider.
- Traditional wool flocked panels can also be further adjusted to your horse if necessary.
- The overall length of the saddle base has been kept short so it will suit short backed horses.
- The panel is designed to stay clear of the sensitive loin area.
Size measured: 18″
Size stamped: S3
Gullet measured: Fully adjustable via an Allen key (via a discreet hole in pommel – tools included)
-from top of stirrup bar: 43cm
-from top of flap: 40cm
Flap width: 33cm
Panel fill: Wool flocking
Panel length: 47cm
Adjustable: Fully adjustable
Condition of points: Excellent
Marks, damage or wear: Very light wear, excellent condition
Accessories: Stirrup leathers, Allen Key tool to adjust gullet
All saddles re-homed through The Saddle Hub come with our Happy Horse Happy Rider Guarantee. BUY the saddle, RIDE in it and make sure both you and your horse are happy before you DECIDE if this saddle is the answer to your prayers.
If you do not love your new saddle simply return it and receive a refund, of course there are some Terms and Conditions.
NOTE: Images are of the actual saddle. In the process of listing our saddles, the only correction made to images is the removal of background and the addition of a watermark.
We take great pride in offering as many payment options as possible, we accept Mastercard, Visa Card, PayPal, direct transfer or through interest free finance, to approved purchasers.*
*PayPal transactions attract a surcharge