What you’ll love about this saddle:
- English made saddle handcrafted with high quality materials.
- Foward Balanced deep seat wrapped in a soft bull hide
- Can be used in both the Dressage to the Show Ring
- Made on a spring steel and wooden tree
- The panels are traditionally flocked using 100% English Wool Flock
- This saddle has a narrow twist with nice compact panel that suits a large range of horse’s especially the new modern compact horse with not an overlong saddle area.
Size measured: 17.5″
Size stamped: 17.5″
Gullet measured: MW
Gullet stamped: MW
-from top of stirrup bar: 44cm
-from top of flap: 40.5cm
Flap width: 31cm
Panel fill: Flocking
Panel length: 44.5cm
Adjustable: By a saddler
Condition of points: Excellent
Marks, damage or wear: Very light wear, near new condition
Accessories: Saddle cover
All saddles re-homed through The Saddle Hub come with our Happy Horse Happy Rider Guarantee. BUY the saddle, RIDE in it and make sure both you and your horse are happy before you DECIDE if this saddle is the answer to your prayers.
If you do not love your new saddle simply return it and receive a refund, of course there are some Terms and Conditions.
NOTE: Images are of the actual saddle. In the process of listing our saddles, the only correction made to images is the removal of background and the addition of a watermark.
We take great pride in offering as many payment options as possible, we accept Mastercard, Visa Card, PayPal, direct transfer or through interest free finance, to approved purchasers.*
*PayPal transactions attract a surcharge