What you’ll love about this saddle:
- Made from quality british materials
- Wood laminated spring tree
- Wool flocked panels
- Suitable for all levels of riding
- Offers a medium deep seat giving stability without restriction and excellent centre of balance.
- This saddle has a self-adjusting girth system by way of an additional web point attached to the tree which helps to stabilize the balance whilst the swing allows the billet to find the most natural girthing line.
Size measured: 17.5″
Size stamped: 17.5″
Gullet measured: W
Gullet stamped: W
-from top of stirrup bar: 42.5cm
-from top of flap: 40cm
Flap width: 31cm
Panel fill: Wool flocking
Panel length: 44cm
Adjustable: By a saddler
Condition of points: Excellent
Marks, damage or wear: Light leg and stirrup wear
Accessories: Black Country saddle cover
Saddle has shortened panels and minimal flocking down shoulder panel
All saddles re-homed through The Saddle Hub come with our Happy Horse Happy Rider Guarantee. BUY the saddle, RIDE in it and make sure both you and your horse are happy before you DECIDE if this saddle is the answer to your prayers.
If you do not love your new saddle simply return it and receive a refund, of course there are some Terms and Conditions.
NOTE: Images are of the actual saddle. In the process of listing our saddles, the only correction made to images is the removal of background and the addition of a watermark.
We take great pride in offering as many payment options as possible, we accept Mastercard, Visa Card, PayPal, direct transfer or through interest free finance, to approved purchasers.*
*PayPal transactions attract a surcharge